Hey guys, I've been a bit bored lately so I've thought of implementing some features for our wiki! All of them are editing related, and will hopefully make editing more easy and intuitive. I'm excited to introduce you to those now. If you have any suggestions to changes, or if you find any bugs, please contact me!
The editing page now includes a left siderail, showcasing a tutorial. It's mostly helpful for beginners, but also in case one forgets the specific markup of something. (E.g. the order of the different elements in the List if Covered Songs)
- The right side rail now includes an icon to load the Tutorial. It's mostly helpful for beginners, but also in case one forgets the specific markup of something. (E.g. the order of the different elements in the List if Covered Songs)
- The tutorial on the Tutorial page also has been updated.
and will be updated more again, soon.
- Likewise the on the Tutorial page you can enable the interactive Tutorial, which will introduce you to the editing environment. Or enable it down below.
- Also I'd like to remind everyone of the "Template" preloads in the right siderail of the editing page (which didn't work before if visual editor was enabled but works now.)
- Next the "Add features and media" tab in the right siderail of the editing page now contains a "Format" button. You can use that to get the "List of Covered Songs" sorted automatically! You then just have to copy and paste the result into the editing area, change the titles, and fix errors. Because ain't nobody got time for all that copy and pasting.
The "TmBox" and "BB userspace" field is still a little buggy though. The rest works fine!Also the output will have some version markers added automatically, e.g. if the video title contains "english" it'll add "-English ver.-" and so forth. If you have any versions you want to be added automatically, be sure to tell me.
- As you may have noticed, the templates look different now. Some inputfields have changed as well.