Hello! Have you ever wanted to join a Utatie Group but at that time, you were busy or your friends didnt think it was a great idea? Well here's your chance take make your first steps into the utatie world! (No matter big or small)
During this experince, I hope we all can become great friends and do other projects together. I want to create a group full of different personalities, intrest, and ambitions. That would be fun learning about everyone's different personalities and/or culture - no matter where you live! Maybe we could even reach the top and become famous? Don't you want that recongition everytime you log on, people start recongizing you?! :)
If intrested, make sure you have a Twitter, NND, and Facebook~
Also, If you are interested: Make sure that you are SURE you want to join this group. Now I'm not looking for everyone to drop everything in their life just to work on a group BUT at least make sure this is something you want to do. No slacking off either, just because you were given a certain task doesn't mean you can wait to the last minute to do it~ :P
- 2 Utaite Mixers
- 1 - 2 Utaite Artists
- 6 - 10 Utaite Singers
- (I dont know how to say this) A person that has adobe after effects or has a animation program for videos...?
- (Optional) Translator
- Utaite Singers: A nice singing voice (doesnt have to be kradess level, but a nice one), have to know both english and japanese language, nice recording software (Like Audacity),
- Utaite Artists: Good at drawing anything such as anime style. mature drawings, chibis, etc.
- Utaite Mixers: Great/Decent at mixing vocals with music, a nice mixing software,
- Utatie Animator...?: Have to know how to use adobe after effects or any other progarm for animation,
Out of all things I have listened above, I require one thing not listed up above: examples of your work.
I require only a song that you've sung (singers), a drawing that you've done your very best on (artist), a animation that you did (Animator), and a song that you have mixed: with or without vocals (Mixers).
Send me a link in the discussion down below, or contact my email or twitter: